Here's something I had every intention of keeping updated as my own version of a diary. And yet, a year has passed with no updates.
So much has happened!
Lukas entered the first grade this year and Andon started preschool. Crazy feeling having both of my kiddos in school now. They are both doing great with it though, even though by the end of the day they are very tired boys. (I'll try to post some first day of school pics at a later date.) Makes me think about how time really has flown. Seems like only yesterday I was looking forward to our first little bundle of joy and here it is, 6 years and first grade later! Then came along Andon. This little spitfire has been such an amazing little addition to this crazy family. Four years flew by and now preschool is upon us.
Lukas entered the first grade this year and Andon started preschool. Crazy feeling having both of my kiddos in school now. They are both doing great with it though, even though by the end of the day they are very tired boys. (I'll try to post some first day of school pics at a later date.) Makes me think about how time really has flown. Seems like only yesterday I was looking forward to our first little bundle of joy and here it is, 6 years and first grade later! Then came along Andon. This little spitfire has been such an amazing little addition to this crazy family. Four years flew by and now preschool is upon us.
On a personal level, there is so much that has been going on. I've been struggling with some personal issues. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and some awesome friends to help me thru them. Funny how you think some issues are ones you'd never experience and then others you think you'd only deal with during your high school days. I like to look at each one as part of God's plan. He certainly has helped me thru some pretty dark days. Not sure what I would do if I didn't have Him to turn to.
Well, it's late and this is my first post in quite some time.
I'm going to try to be better at updating this again. :)
1 comment:
I love the new layout.. and your post.. cant wait for more.
Post a Comment