Thursday, September 30, 2010

Only Andon!!!

So...Thursdays are karate day for Lukas. We head over to Montage elementary and sign Lukas into class. Parents are not allowed to stay in the gym while class is in session. So, my mom and I take Andon out in the hallway. There were 3 different stacks of chairs for the parents to use. We set our stuff on one stack and Andon walked across the hall to the other stack. I turn around just in time to see his hand on the fire alarm.

PANIC set in as I rush over and yell "NO!". Too late - his little hand pulled that white lever down. In an instant - people were running, starring, doors were automatically slamming shut and I was cussing. (To my defense - I didn't realize I swore until AFTER when my mom told me.) I look over, and there's my mother - LAUGHING!! Seriously - she was laughing!

Andon shook and started bawling. Thankfully everyone around us was so nice and started laughing as well. They quickly turned off the alarm and calm started to restore. One guy even walked up to Andon and said, "Every kid wants to say they pulled a fire alarm...and YOU did it!"

Yup..that's my boy!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I think you should start blogging again, I miss your posts :)