Monday, May 10, 2010

My baby turned 3!!








I can't believe it's come time to say "Happy 3rd birthday Andon"!
It's crazy to think all of the emotions this little guy has brought into my world. At the beginning, his birth was the end of a huge thing in my life - my marriage. But - as is new life is a new beginning, his birth was also that. A new life for him and a new beginning for my marriage - my family.

I cannot seem to put into words the changes that have occured to us over the last 3 years.
Andon was a baby who NEVER slept - NEVER. The only way I could get him to sleep was to lay him on my chest and sleep with him. I SO miss those days! Other than him not wanting to sleep he was a good baby. Easy going - but always wanted him momma. He's still that way today. He is truely my "momma's boy". Don't get me wrong, he really enjoys doing things with daddy, but his heart belongs to momma.

Andon is all attitude & stubborn yet funny, sweet and beyond his 3 years. He has no trouble keeping up with Lukas and other older kids. He has no fear and will try ANYTHING to prove he's capable. His favorite color is green and he's currently obsessed with Scooby Doo. It's hard sometimes even for me to remember he's only 3. Everyday he surprises me more.
I realize everyday just how truely blessed him coming into my world makes me. God really does have a plan for everyone. His plan for our family was to rekindle it with a special little gift - named Andon Brock.

I love you my Bugga Boo!!

No comments: