It's amazing to me how fast time really does zip by lately. Lukas has been in preschool now for close to 6 months. In just that short amount of time, he has bloomed. Not that I had any doubt, but WOW!! He's able to recognize and print his name (something he couldn't do at the beginning of the year), he's working on his speach (stuttering) and is recognizing when he needs to slow down and he's really interested in doing his school work. I know homework at this age doesn't seem appropriate, but I think it's a good habit for him to get into since it will definitely be expected in the future.
Over the weekend we were taking the boys and a friend to Crazy Bounce. Lukas was spending the car ride sounding out words. He would say, "What does Andon start with? Aa, Aa like Allie Alligator." He did this with numerous names throughout the ride and it was wonderful to hear him putting what he's learning into action.
Last night I was watching him play. He's currently obsessed with army guys. I was enjoying listening to his coversations while playing with his army men. So creative! I can't wait to see what's in store for this boy!!
I can't get enough of him!! Love you Bubba!!
No comments:
Post a Comment