Blurbs and excerpts from recent conversations in the Palmer household.
Andon: Mom, my pee-pee is fat again!!
Me: Why is it fat?
Andon: Cuz I have to go pee.
Well - go figure!!
Shelly: This little one (pointing to Andon) decided to show everyone his "fat pee-pee" today.
Me: OMG! I'm SO sorry (and a tad embarassed).
Shelly: Well - the girls ran around covering their eyes screaming. Andon just laughed.
That weekend I had several conversations with Andon explaining to him we can't do that.
Monday morning Andon walks into Shelly's and announces, "I can't show you guys my fat pee-pee anymore cuz my mom said I can't!" WOW!! At least he got the lesson - right??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andon: Mom, my head is getting bigger just like yours!
Me: Oh yeah? How come?
Andon: Cuz I'm eating so good now! Feel my muscles!
I guess his head being as big as mine is a compliment????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas: Mom, (insert kid's name here) called me a butthole. What is that?
Me: It's something not nice that we don't call people.
Seriously?? When this happened, I was in church nursery. Lukas had no idea what that was and yet this "so called wonderful" boy decided to call my son that. Lovely.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 comments:
We had the whole butthole thing come up. We told our son the truth that it's our backside that poop comes out of and it's not something we call people. We also said that the kid must not of known what he was talking about. :)
I can totally tell Tom is Andon's father!!! Hahhaha...I love this stuff, so innocent and just so darn funny!!! Gotta love those boys!
Post a Comment