Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Palmer Boys

I've once again been lax on posts. No excuses. Except for our wet basement this weekend due to an exploding water heater. But this post, I'm dedicating to my boys. They really are 2 of the things that keep me going.

For boys, they are very caring and nuturing. (Ok - minus Andon's incident at Shelly's house Friday when he decided it would be ok to smack Parker in the eye with a toy! SORRY LISA!! That is NOT my idea of nurturing!! I do hope Park is okay.)

Uhh-hmm...where was I? Oh yes - nurturing boys.
Here are some recent pics. Some of them are self portraits as they are both into using the camera right now.




Luv this boy!!!


I picked him up from Shelly's one day and this is what he had on. This is what happens when he decides to pee on her floor 2 seconds before I pick them up. He actually LIKED the outfit and didn't want to take it off! WOW!!



Lukas with his hair styled into a mohawk after our last haircuts.




Andon wanted his like that too. They're both kind of cute actually!





Self portrait - WOW!


I'm getting SO excited for Christmas!! The boys are axious too and have been asking about putting up the tree. Since we're headed to Florida New Years Day this year, we're once again going with the artificial tree. But - I have this big idea to paint our living room before Christmas. That may quite possibly be my project starting next weekend. Therefore, we started with the outside decorations today. I just can't wait for the excitement of waiting for Santa with my boys!!

No comments: