Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Simply put

I'm obsessed with things lately.
Things out of my control. Yet - there the sit..at the front of my thoughts.
Things like:
~ Germs.
~ Why people can't face truths in life.
~ Why people want others to think their living a perfect life.
~ Facebook.
~ What people think about me.
~ Why do I feel the need to FIX everything?
~ Why people get sick.
~ How does God choose people to be with Him?
~ Blogger.
~ How people have their houses decorated.
~ How people plan weddings (or lack of planning).
~ Why can I not tell some people what I really think?

This is a small, simply put list of things on my mind lately.
As strange as it may seem, it's the truth. I've never admitted to being "normal" or perfect...so why start now? Those who know me well, know I tell things like I see it. I'm simply who I am. Love it, hate it or anything in between. This is ME.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good to see (read) you being you. It is too hard "remembering" who you are when you are not being you...like the old saying goes...

Just be you...everyone else is taken!!!

I like your list, I think I relate to all of these!!!