Ok..for anyone who knows us, knows how much we love Halloween. That said, we've introduced our boys to it quite early on. We have all sorts of masks, decorations, costumes, etc. They are both afraid of the old man mask (which is another post in itself). But last night, I was getting my clothes ready for camping and had to run downstairs to get more out of the laundry.
While I was down there, it dawned on me that I hadn't picked out my costume for Yogi's this weekend. I decided to throw something together which happened to be a black and purple robe and a rather scary witches mask. I didn't realize it, but Tom was headed downstairs about that time to get something as well.
He turned the corner just as I put everything on and I think he jumped about 3 feet!! It was GREAT!! I then quietly tip-toed upstairs to see the boys' reaction. They were both really engaged in a movie so they didn't realize I was coming. I stood there, quietly in front of them seeing how long it would take them to notice.
Soon, Andon shrieked and then pointed to Lukas yelling, "GET HIM! GET HIM!!" He actually wanted me to go after Lukas! I guess that's a classic tale of throwing your brother under the bus!! I couldn't help but laugh! He was only worried about protecting himself! HA HA HA!!!
Halloween - Gotta love it!!
1 comment:
That is too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!! Brotherly love, there really is nothing like it:)!
Post a Comment