Monday, July 27, 2009

Brought Tears to my Eyes...

For those of you who know me well, know that it takes a lot to bring tears to my eyes. (I have to admit, I am getting a bit more sappy with age though.) I went shopping alone tonight for my brother's birthday. On the way home, the song, "Never Alone" came on. I had never heard it before and it brought tears to my eyes. All I could think about is dancing with my boys at their wedding to this song. It really has SO many different meanings..but for me personally, I kept thinking about my boys.

There may be a way to get this video attached right in this message, but I have no clue how. So here's the link to the youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXrMPtCVcE

I plan to get a post on here soon about our Mackniaw vacation too...I didn't forget!

1 comment:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

one of my favorites...
hold your little ones and enjoy them today!
thanks for the smile : )