

I knew Lukas had the stickers and I didn't mind him playing with them.
I heard him say, "Put them on the wall Andon". To which I quickly replied, "No - stickers do not go on the wall." I guess I didn't specify that they belong on paper - not on bodies either!
But - all in all, I had to laugh. They both came down the hall growling saying "Here comes the sticker monsters!!"
All I can say is: "BOYS - gotta love 'em"!!
5 comments:
I wonder how much postage you would need to send them out?
At least you can be sure that the return address labels will be seem;)
Umm...I mean "seen"
=0]
very cute. They can come over here and join my sticker monsters and take over the neighborhood.
LOL! Adorable pics! We love stickers around here too. During the winter Ryleigh stuck a whole page of stickers on the windows of the van and I don't know if it was the cold that made the adhesive like superglue or what, but it look me about 2 hours and a razor blade to get them all of! Fun stuff! =)
they attacked my house too, Lukas brought them over here so all the kids are wearing The Palmer family stickers
Post a Comment