Our Andon Monster (my Bugaboo) turned 2 Saturday the 9th. It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around it to tell the truth. During his pregnancy, I was overwhelmed with every emotion imaginable. To some extent, I feel I didn't get to truely enjoy that pregnancy as much as I could have. Maybe that's part of the reason it does't seem like it's been two years already. I am the type of person who really loves being pregnant and misses that feeling when it's gone. So to think my "baby" is now 2...it just doesn't sink in. Andon was a scrawny, long little guy when he was born. Now he's a happy, bouncy, opinionated, big & tall 2 year old!!
I'm not sure if it's because he has an older brother or because he's around so many other kids. But I have to keep reminding myself he was turning two and not three! Andon talks very well for his age and for those that know him, know he makes NO BONES about telling you exactly what's on his mind!
He loves Scooby-Doo..so that's what we did for his party. Daddy went all out with a "monster" trail the boys had to follow in order to solve the mystery of where the big present was hidden. I think Lukas was more suprised than Andon since the train table was something he too was hoping for!


The name Andon means irresistible and I must say..that he is!!!
I love you Buggy!!!


5 comments:
Happy birthday Andon! Good luck with the having two toddlers. I had three at one point. I think I survived by taking bubble baths and eating chocolate.
He is a cute little bug! Having 2 toddlers is no big deal. You get through it the same way you get through having a baby and a toddler- day by day. I always try to remember that there is more good that bad:) I have no doubt that you will just go with the flow and enjoy it all.
As for the train table, I'll give you thesame advice I gave Lisa. HOT GLUE!!!
We glued down everything, even the lamps and trees! Works great!
Happy Birthday Andon!! Two is such a great age, but also challenging at the same time =) Great pictures, he looks so excited!
Aww, happy birthday!
I was not feeling that great today but your post made me thankful for the little one inside and to savor these moments of pregnancy - thanks for the smile. : )
hope he had a great day!
Happy Birthday Andon!!!
Post a Comment