Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stella Got Her Groove Back!

Ok..so I'm far from Stella, but I did get my groove back...in a "I'm back to my daily grind" kind of way. For the past week, I was not feeling good. Achey, stiff joints, headaches, chills and extreme fatigue. So tired in fact, I found myself nodding off at work. NOT GOOD! Friday was the WORST! I came home from work, got the boys and put a movie in. Andon was on my lap and Lukas was playing on the floor in front of me. I actually dozed off and was awakened when Tom walked in the door from work. Yes - kinda scary I know. Saturday I woke up and felt a TON better! Unfortunately for Tom, he's getting the worst of it now. He's basically been on the couch all afternoon which is NOT like him at all.

I decided it was time to clean. Now, I do this weekly, but today I find myself digging into a ton of things. Even attaching the tools to the vacuum and getting into the nooks and crannys. In between, I baked a squash and am doing laundry.

It's going to be a BUSY week. Tomorrow night I start school. It's been over 5 years since I went to college. So Mondays my day will consist of getting up at 5am, working from 7-4, heading home for about an hour, then heading to class from 6-10pm. Wednesday & Thursday night I have jewelry shows and Friday I'm cooking sloppy joes to feed 150 people. (Thankfully John & Shelly are doing all the purchasing this time.)

Saturday we have Easter activities planned most of the day. Egg hunt and bouncy castle fun starting at 11am at Res Life Church, then our church egg hunt at 4pm and our monthly Fruit of the Spirit dinner at 5pm. It will be a TON of fun and everyone is welcome!!

My jewelry business is doing fairly well which I'm SO excited about! I had a show yesterday and got 3 bookings from it. Then I have a lady from church calling me tonight to schedule hers! I'm SO excited! At times, I think I'm a bit on the crazy side taking all of this on at once. But I also know I'm capable and more than determined to do it.

That's all for now. Sorry for the long post..a lot going on around here!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad you are feeling better and I hope Tom feels better soon! Congrats on your business and I wish you all the success!

Lisa said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Lea. Nothing like not feeling good for a few days to make you appriate your health! Sounds like you will defintley be one busy lady, but I'm sure you will do great with the balencing act after you get the routine down. Cant wait to see you guys on Saturday!!
<3 L

Shelly said...

also glad to hear that you are feeling better. If their is one woman that juggle all these things for sure it is you. Good for you taking a leap of adventure trying new things.