Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Lukas

My baby turned 4!!


I can't hardly believe it!! Seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He truely is an amazing kid!! He's SO full of spunk, ambition and attitude!! (Maybe the red hair has something to do with it!) HA HA!!

His birthday was on a Thursday this year and daddy works late. That morning, we gave him his first b-day present. A Transformer of course!
That night, Greamie, Aunt Di and I took him to Chuck E. Cheese. (Getting there was an ordeal in itself...but we DID get there. ALL the way to Alpine!) We had a great time and the pizza was good too.


Sunday was his b-day party. He could HARDLY wait!! He did excellent though - didn't beg too much AND he remembered to tell everyone thank you. (Pet peeve of mine when thank-you's are missed.)

Our house was FILLED with people - close to 30 in all!! It was AWESOME!!! Although - he was SPOILED! It seriously looked like Christmas!! I guess that just shows how much this kid of ours is loved. He was spoiled with Transformers, Play-Doh, clothes, costumes and more!!

Thank you to everyone who came!! We had one VERY happy 4 year old!!

3 comments:

jennie said...

Happy Birthday Lucas!
What a sweet lil guy.

Enjoy 4! So far so good over here!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Lukas!!! I hope your dad doesn't steal your transformers!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Lukas!! Its hard to believe that he is 4 already!!