Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Business Debut

Well - I took the leap and decided to sell Premier Designs jewelry. It's something I've been contemplating and praying over for almost 2 years. I attended my first show while camping at the state park in August 2007. I LOVED the pieces and could not BELIEVE all the free stuff the host received. Not only that, but I was super impressed with the quality of the merchandise and also their high standards and superiour customer service. Shortly after, I booked my own party and have since had 1 other. BOTH times I received over $350 worth of FREE jewelry! SERIOUSLY!!!




So here's my question to all of you....

Who reading this would ALSO like to earn FREE jewelry?? The hostess plan is amazing and I make it very simple and easy for the hostess. I'm currently taking bookings and would LOVE for YOU to earn a TON of free items!! At the very least, it's great to just get together with friends and chat. No kids, no husbands, no pressure...just tons of talking, trying on jewelry and shopping!!

I hope to hear from you soon to book your party!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I think you are going to do great at selling!! Best of luck to ya, I can't commit to a party just yet, I'll have to see if I would have enough friends to invite...

jennie said...

Good for you! I am sure you will do great:)

Also not ready right NOW to host, but would come to Shelly's! lol!

Kristin said...

Count me in for a purchase or two...not a party. Looks like Shelly is the girl to get the FREE stuff. Good for you!!! I have been to one of these parties and you are right...their stuff is great and very good price...and their specials (for non hostesses) are good too!!