I just have to share with you a story revealing some of the everyday madness that occurs in this household.
It started like this: Andon has been obsessed with playing inside his diaper. I know this is ordinary for little boys..but I'm still disgusted by it and am sanitizing the poor boy's hands constantly! So he had his hands in his diaper the other morning and Tom tells him, "No Andon, that's ocky". Andon points his finger, shakes it at Tom and says, "NO, NO, NO!" I explain to Tom that Andon is only repeating what he sees. (Meaning - someone shaking his finger at him, not seeing anyone else walk around with their hand in their pants. Thought I'd better clarify...)
Tom says, "Oh yeah? Well who has he seen putting their fingers in someone's butt?" I think, 'did he just say what I thought he said????' YUP - he did! I say to Tom, "Do I really want to know where this story is going?"
Lukas had to go potty and yells, "Daddy, I have to go poopie". Tom tells him to go ahead and go and let him know when he's done. Shortly after, Lukas yells, "Daddy, I'm done". So Andon and daddy take off to the bathroom and find Lukas in "the position" to be wiped. Before Tom could get there, Andon does the unspeakable!! He actually POKES his finger you know where!! So Tom turns around to see Lukas shocked and Andon starring at the poo on his finger!! NASTY!! (See why I'm glad I go to work earlier than Tom??) SERIOUSLY - WHY would Andon think to goose his brother at that moment???? I'm beginning to think there is something in the water around here!!
4 comments:
Ok I have to pause a moment and wipe the tears from my eyes. I have to say as a mother of five children I have never had that one happen. I do have on that like to put his hands down his pants but I've never had one goose the other one. You have to remember he is only two. Make sure you write this one down in a book so you can be sure to read it at his graduation or wedding reception.
OMG!
I am speechless.
Boys are scary;)
This story still makes me laugh and cringe all at the same time. I will always be checking Andons fingers before holding his hands!! Crazy kids!!
I love it! Thank you for making me thankful that I have 2 girls and only one boy. Did those words just come out of my mouth? Girls are crazy, but not nasty:)!!!!
Keep the stories coming, I love a good laugh~
Post a Comment