So today is Saturday...to be honest, it feels like it should be Sunday. Whenever I have a long weekend, it feels like I'm a day ahead of where I should be. When I was out shopping yesterday, I kept saying it was Saturday. I'm thankful I have another day away from the office and time to spend with my boys.
It's been nice having this time with my boys...but at the same time, tiring. I honestly do not know how you wonderful stay-at-home moms do it!! The fighting, arguing, crankiness..ugghh!! It may sound as though I'm complaining, but actually I'm not. I know it's all part of sibling rivalry and growing up. I've just seen more in the past 2 days than I have in a month!! (Ok..a LOT could have to do with the fact Lukas did NOT take a nap yesterday.) The boy is like his mother...he does NOT play well with little sleep! ~HA
Andon on the other hand, had a 2 hour nap, and STILL woke up cranky! (Now - I know that is hard to believe with Andon Monster!) ~HA So between the 2 boys, I was constantly having to intervene and break up arguments. Around 5pm, Lukas was getting very "ugly" as I call it. He was sticking his tongue out, yelling at me and hitting Andon. He finally just gave up and feel asleep on me as we were wathing the Montague game on TV. Which was all good - until he woke up at 8pm and was WIDE awake and ready to go!! Ugghhh.....
Today Tom is working until noon. The boys and I hve to get the house picked up, then down for naps. At 2:30 - we have an appt at Paris to get their pics taken. I'm praying they cooperate more this time than they did the last time!! Wish us luck!!
4 comments:
Good luck! It's so hard to get pictures when you have more than one. It seems one is smiling and the other is well doing something than what they are suppose to be doing. I know yours will turn out perfect though. Be sure to post your pictures!!
Try getting pictures done with five. It's like a three ring circus. I always feel really sorry for the person taking the picture.
Hope yours turned out great. I'm sure they did with such cute little boys.
hope you'll be able to post some of the pics! I am sure they will be fine, these people are pros!
And yup, I have been on both sides of the fence, and it is way harder to be a SAHM. Sometimes spending time away helps us to be better when we are at home. We appreciate it more. I am getting used to it now, and doing better. I can actually say that I love it. But that doesnt mean I am not looking for an evening job;)
Hey Lea!! I just found your new blog, how cool that you have blogger now too. I just got on your MS page for the first time in a few days because for some reason my computer kept locking up when I went to your page a few days ago when I tried. Any way I know how them days can be with the kids (hence my drinking the wine a few nights ago...to my defense they were all safely sleeping for the night when I broke out the wine!LOL) I cant wait to see your pics, bloopers and all!
Post a Comment