I have to admit..it's my fault. However, that doesn't prevent me from being any less angry.
I'll set the scene for you:
I get the boys from Shelly's and we do our usual. The boys eat dinner, we play and I check e-mail. I decide it's a nice night to set up a new blogger page. I begin messing around with it and in between, I take time out to get more chocolate milk, brownies, clean-up messes, etc.
Tom gets home from work - we eat dinner. I immediately gravitate right back towards the computer to complete the page. I was having some difficulty getting the pictures to look how wanted them to.
During my vigorous work, Tom decides he's had enough of listening to Lukas cry and puts him in the tub. In the meantime, Andon is very busy at my feet playing. He runs off towards the bathroom which I think nothing of. Lukas starts yelling, "MOMMY"....
Instead of me running immediately to see what he wanted, I just reply, "What do you need Lukas?". (Yes - I know...great motherly instincts!!) He tells me, "Look what Andon did!". At this point I realize I should probably get up to see what he's talking about. I leave blogger for like the 10th time and was SHOCKED when I walked into the bathroom.
There's Lukas sitting in the tub full of bubbles with our digital camera in his hands. Andon, as cute as can be, looks up at me and smiles! SMILES!!! Honestly - it's a GOOD thing he's CUTE!! Then Lukas says, "I trie to tell you mommy." Great - way to make me feel better.
So - our camera is now drying. I'll let you know how it all turns out. Keep your fingers crossed that we haven't lost anything on the memory card. Most important on it - is our Florida pics.
3 comments:
Welcome to bloggerland Lea, your poor digital camera, don't beat yourself up over it all us Moms do the same thing, I get so tired of running every time I hear "Mommy" I am never surprised at what I will find. It's such a blessing for Andon that he is so cute, how could you stay mad at a face like that!
Oh GASP! It's amazing what kids will think of. As far as not jumping up right away I do the same thing. I usually wait to see if I hear a cry, scream, or shriek before I check things out. I'll pray your camera dries out and your precious pictures from Florida are saved. WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!
Welcome...
Did the camera dry out????
Don't fell bad, if you came EVERYTIME someone said Mom, you would never get anything done!
Post a Comment