Lukas had been asking for quite some time when we were putting it up. When we finally told him, he as ECSTATIC!! He helped Tom pull everything out of the box, then he proceeded to go back downstairs and bring things up little by little. He brought up the stocking holders, the card holder and some misc. ornaments. He and Andon were SO happy and had a blast playing with their cars and such under the tree.
Later that night, Lukas asked me to make a bed for him on the floor. He loves to lay on the floor and watch movies.) After a bit, he feel asleep and when Andon feel asleep, I laid him down with Lukas. I couldn't help but look at them, peacefully sleeping somewhat under the Christmas tree. I quick snapped a couple pics and it reminded me of the part of the story where they say, "...visions of sugarplum's danced in their heads..."


4 comments:
Lea, I am glad you are on here! I love seeing the pictures of the boys and love reading your stories! So GREAT! I can't wait to read and see more!!!
Oh Lea, those pictures are so sweet. I think you should just let sleeping under the tree be a family tradition and snap a picture every year. What a great photo book that would be.
I love Christmas...especially through the eyes of a child (ren!). Their excitement is just fantastic!!
Love the pictures. There is always something so wonderful about kids sleeping...especially under a Christmas tree!
Well, look at you here givin ol blogger a try! happy to see you here:) Thanks for the heads up, it may have taken me a month to figure out you have a blog:)
Those are some very sweet little boy noggins all snuggled in there.
So fantastic that you caught it with your camera:)
Post a Comment