Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My 3 Favorite Guys

It's been a while since I've posted new pics of my 3 favorite guys in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
(This is a saying Lukas and I share. I'll say, "Who's my favorite Lukas in the whole wide world?" He'll reply, "You're my favorie mommy in the whole wide world!" Seriously - how precious is THAT?!)
Lukas will be 4 on the 12th and Andon will be 2 in May. I just can't believe how quickly time keeps ticking. As frustrated as I get with my boys, they are STILL and always will be my most prized posession!!








5 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great picture of your 3 boys! Must be nice to get them all smiling and looking at the camera!! Great job mom! I agree, there I times I get real frustrated with my kids, but they are my life, and couldn't imagine my life without them or all the craziness!!

jennie said...

I just commented on how cute this pic was on your facebook, but I'll say it again- LOVIN those smiles. You are so lucky to have them in your life:)

BTW-did you know there is a dinosaur trying to eat you son?
lol!

Shelly said...

so cute I can't believe how big they both are getting, just think we will be hitting the terrible two's and three's with Andon!!

Theresa said...

What a great picture of the boys!

Lisa said...

Very cute pics of your boys Lea. And Happy 4th birthday to Lukas! It does not seem possible that he will be four already! WOW