Ok Jennie - just for you!
I pick Lukas up from Shelly's earlier this week and she asks, "What is P wars"? I had to think...must be some version of Star Wars...right? I have to ask her, "P wars? Hmm..haven't heard of that one".
She she explains....
Shelly: Jr was in going to the bathroom. Lukas walked in and said, "Hey Jr, wanna play pee wars?" Jr says, "Yeah". Lukas says, "Ok. You gotta take out your pee-pee and whoever pees the fastest, wins".
Shelly to Lukas: Did you say pee-wars?
Lukas: Yeah, me and my dad do that.
Me: OMG! I haven't heard that before! I have no idea where he came up with that one! I can't say I ever heard him or Tom talk about it at home.
I was slightly embarassed at this point thinking my husband was teaching something like this to his son. (Although it wouldn't surprise me.) And I know Shelly has literally seen it all through all the years and all the kids she's had. However, when it's your kid doing something so odd...well, then again, I should be used to that! HA!
Anyhow, when Tom gets home later that night, I asked him about it. (I'm not sure he was too pleased I asked him about it in front his parents...oops!) But he told me, "I have no clue where he got that. I was in going to the bathroom when Lukas runs in saying he had to pee. I told him to go to the other bathroom. Lukas whipped down his pants and said 'let's have a pee war dad'".
So, there you have it. We're still not sure where he learned this from. It really wouldn't surprise me if made it up all on his own!
2 comments:
Shelly must have nearly choked! That is too funny. Leave it too a boy to even turn peeing into a competition!
just don't let the streams cross!! (I think that was Ghostbusters??) Too funny!!
Post a Comment