Seems like time just keeps on ticking and I'm finding less time to keep track of the things I want to remember.
On Good Friday this year, my mom, Kristen and I took all the boys to Frederick Meijer Gardens to see the butterflies in bloom. It was pretty neat (crowded and hot) but overall, the boys enjoyed it. Felt so strange to have Cameron with us! Just not used to having a nephew to share these experiences with :)
 |
| Bug and Cam waiting to get inside. |
 |
| Lukas posing by the flowers for mom. |
 |
| Bug's turn! |
 |
| Brothers!! Love this one! |
 |
| Posing in the cactus room. |
 |
| Cameron looking thrilled! HA! |
 |
| Cam trying to catch that butterfly! |
 |
| Bug as a butterfly. |
 |
| Lukas sportin' his butterfly wings. |
I wish it would have been warmer so we could have enjoyed more time outside exploring. Maybe next time. We then hit the skate park in Fremont that night so all of my guys could get their skating "fix".
Saturday morning we got up and went to the egg hunt at church. Slightly disappointed they had to do it indoors this year since there was still snow on the ground. We ended up taking the boys to Funnel Field as a last minute decision to hit up their egg hunt. What a big joke! Poor Andon only got ONE egg! Some kids came back with broken baskets and no eggs at all. Guess they didn't plan on that many people showing up.
Saturday night we went to my brothers. He was so excited about hiding 300 eggs for the boys to find! They all had a BLAST!
 |
| Boys ready to find eggs! |
 |
| Auntie getting her Cam Man fix! |
I think next year we all plan on just doing one BIG egg hunt at Brian's vs. all the others.
Sunday morning Lukas woke up at 2:30!!! He said, "mom - it's past midnight! I think the Easter Bunny came!" I said, "Honey, it's the middle of the night and you're not going to find out"! ha ha Once 5:30 rolled around, he was begging to get up. I managed to coax him into staying in bed until 7 but that was it. They had a blast finding their eggs and baskets!
 |
| Brothers on Easter morning! |
We then hit early service at church and enjoyed the pancake breakfast afterwards. We went to my parents for dinner where I got to snuggle my Cam Man some more!! That little guy has melted my heart more than I could EVER imagine!!
So for the Palmer's, it was another great Easter and we look forward to many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment